Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout
C-Alley can lay out a pcb and generate the required Gerber data for pcb production using the customer’s schematic and layout instructions.
C-Alley can design the schematic, layout and generate the necessary Gerber data through consultation with the customer .
Our comprehensive CAD fabrication data are supplied with all jobs.
Schematic (as appropriate)
• Native CAD file .sch
• BOM .xls
• Native CAD file .pcb
• Neutral file .asc
• IPC-D-356A netlist .ipc
• X-Y BOM .xls
• Assembly Drawing Top .pdf
• Assembly Drawing Bottom .pdf
• Production Drill Drawing .pdf
• PCB Layout Audit report
• Gerbers + NC Drill file
Camtech can provide support for numerous surface mount pick and place production machines and IPC-D-356A netlist extraction for bare board testing.
- Atmel: AT80C51, ATMega, AVR32, ARM7, ARM9
- Analog Devices: ADuC, BlackFin
- Texas Instruments: MSP430, TMS320
- Microchip: PIC 8/16/32 bit, DSPIC
- Freescale/Motorola, STMicroelectronics, NXP
- 8 to 24 bit
- Frequencies up to 2,5 MHz
- Parallel processing up to 64 channels (24bit/100kHz/channel)
Digital signal processors
- TMS320 (Texas Instruments)
- C6000 (Motorola)
- Xilinx (Spartan 3 i 6) + VHDL/Verilog programming
- ModBus RTU, ModBus TCP
- Hart, Can, GSM/GPRS
- Radio band 433 MHz, 2.4 GHz