After you define the specification and fuction, next step is called is called a schematic releasing or circuit diagram. It is always constructed in CAD format. we often use Protel CAD to realize a schematic diagram. Schematic diagrams are constructed according to a number of standards and rules, but the primary function is to explain the circuit design in an easily form.
• Specializes in schematic capture and PCB layout design services
• Cost-effective function development solutions.
• Remote management, high-speed signaling Features
• Utilizing 64-bit microprocessors (CPUs and NPUs) and routing constraints
• Supporting high-power processors and high-speed interconnects
• 0201 / 01005-sized components and 0.8mm-pitch BGAs
• Original materials, design rules, and lastest practices
• Quick Turn PCB design