PCBA Manufacturing Quality
1. CE-EMC, UL, FCC, SGS, ROHS, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, TS16949 Certified.
2. 8 Dustproof SMT Lines and DIP Lines.
3. ESD and dust proof working uniform implemented.
4. Operators are strictly trained, and approved for suitable working station.
5. PCBA Production Equipments：HITACHI Screen Printer, FUJI NXT-II & FUJI XPF-L Modules
Automatic Solder-Paste Printer, Reflow Oven, Wave Solder Machine, AI DIP Machine.
6. PCBA Testing Equipments：ORT Machine, Drop Test Machine, Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber, 3D CMM, ROHS Inspection Machine, AOI, X-RAY Inspection.
7. PCBA Testing Capability: AOI (Automatic Optic Inspection), ICT (In-Circuit Test), FCT（Functional Circuit Test), X-Ray for BGAs.
8. Component Package including Component range：
* 01005, 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1608, 2125, 3216
* Fine Pitch QFP to 0.2mm
* BGA, Flip Chips, Connectors
* BGA to 0.2mm
9. SOP in every Work Station
1. Layer: 1 to 32 layers
2. Material: FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3, Hight TG, FR4 halogen free, FR-1, FR-2
3. Max. finished thickness: 0.4 to 4.0mm (0.02 ~ 0.25″)
4. Max. finished board side: 500 x 500mm (20 x 20”)
5. Min. drilled hole size: 0.25mm (10mil)
6. Min. line width: 0.10mm (4mil)
7. Min. line spacing: 0.10mm (4mil)
8. Surface finish/treatment: HALS/HALS lead free, chemical tin, chemical gold, immersion gold, plating gold
9. Copper thickness: 0.5 to 3.0 oz
10. Solder mask color: green/black/white/red/blue
11. Inner packing: plastic bag
12. Outer packing: standard carton packing
13. Hole tolerance: PTH: ±0.076, NTPH: ±0.05
14. Certificate: UL, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, RoHS
15. Profiling punching: routing, V-cut, beveling
16. Providing OEM service to all sorts of printed circuit board assembly
PCBA Delivery and Shipment
• Delivery for samples will be 10-15 WD after OEM Contact is signed and the Engineering Documents are confirmed.
• For Mass production, based on the customer requirements, delivery can be done in several steps (Partial Delivery).
• Standard Package. Each PCBA unit will be in Anti static bag, then the bubble bags, and then put into PCBA special carton.